Director, Product Management (Remote Opportunity)
BHCC Bright Horizons Children's Centers, LLC
Sorry, but it’s closed
The Director, Product Management will embody Bright Horizons’ value of asking, “why not?”. The position has overall responsibility for Bright Horizons-wide (Enterprise) product management for specific products/services, with the objective of helping drive the Bright Horizons strategy and product solutions that unify and enhance clients’ and end user’s experience across the full range of Bright Horizons education and care offerings. The individual is charged with evolving enterprise product features and enhancements to maximize reusability, profitability, and the ability to serve our clients.
This position would ideally be based out of our Newton, MA Corporate Headquarters, but open to remote opportunities for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain roadmaps for end-user facing offerings such as My Bright Horizons, the portal and recommendation engine that unifies all individual Bright Horizons offerings
- Create and maintain roadmaps for end-user facing offerings such as My Bright Central, the portal that unifies all individual Bright Horizons offerings and dashboards in a central place for client liaisons
- Collaborate with product leads for individual service offerings such as Early Education & Child Care, Back-Up Care, College Coach, and EdAssist Solutions to coordinate product roadmaps and Bright-Horizons wide initiatives
- Collaborate with professional services for successful handoff of new services and on-boarding of new customers
- Support, encourage, and foster intelligent risk-taking and innovative solutions to build and deliver new capabilities that will meet customer and client needs and drive utilization
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners at Bright Horizons to understand current and future needs, identify areas of opportunity and risks, end user, and stakeholder needs
- Develop strong relations with IT/Engineering to understand system, data, and infrastructure needs and technology roadmap
- Act with customer mindset (internal and external), build strong relationships and uses it to improve outcomes
- Comfortable driving clarity in ambiguous situations: resilient and able to handle complex situations effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Exemplify and foster the Bright Horizons culture and our HEART Principles both internally and externally.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience working in a product management role preferably in an agile software development environment
- Ability to manage a team of individual contributors (direct and indirect through a matrixed environment )
- Experience with managing software products (SAAS) in the B2B and/or B2B2C space preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness in facilitating cross-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of employee benefits, child care, education, workforce education or other related areas a plus
- Blend of business and technical savvy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Innovative - thinks creatively and willing to challenge the status quo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
This role has the following employment benefits:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The compensation range for this position starts at $150,000.
#indcCompensation Range: $150,000
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.