What You Will Need:
- Should have at least 1+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Should have at least 1 year of experience in software development.
- A degree in computer science or engineering
- An understanding of software product development lifecycles
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
- Experience managing technical products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Ability to understand technical concepts & influence engineering teams
- Unparalleled bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
What you will do?
- Responsible for driving Product roadmap and execution.
- Conduct market research and understand the overall market for the segment.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key metrics for the product.
- Conduct competitor analysis and identify the strengths and weakness of each competitor and use competitive knowledge to assist in outbound product positioning and set internal development priorities
- Own and manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, partner, and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive trade offs
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed
- Collaborate and co-create with Engineering to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience