Our Motto: You Request. We Respond. It Gets Done!®
We can’t take credit for coming up with that motto ourselves. Many years ago, one of our customers used those exact words to describe what it was like working with us. It wasn’t the last time we heard that sentiment from our customers, so naturally, it became the core representation of our company.
We work every day to uphold that value and deliver that experience to our customers.
We passionately believe technology, when used decisively and with care, will turn your ideas and visions into tangible solutions that will help you grow your business and run it more efficiently.
We’re also 100% fiercely dedicated to providing customers with professional, high-level service for a true return on investment.
To provide highly customized, groundbreaking technology solutions that further our customers' business goals and objectives. To be elemental in the "Idea Cycle" – from Vision, to Design, to Development, to Implementation. To be responsive. To "Get It Done." To experience continued growth and profitability while providing rewarding and forward thinking careers.
A TYPICAL DAY AS A MILES’ QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER:
- Perform different types of testing such Manual Tests, Automated Tests, End to End Tests, Regression Tests, Performance & Load Testing.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Test Plans & Test Cases based on provided Requirements, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria.
- Execute tests as specified in the developed test plans & clearly document all quality issues you find to allow the team to easily reproduce & address the issues.
- Troubleshoot quality issues reported by our team & end-users to find the root cause to allow the team to address the issues.
- Improve QA processes by making recommendations & suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Information Systems, Computer Science or other major related to business or information technology.
- At least 1 year experience performing software testing in a business software environment
PREFERRED (ANY OR ALL ARE A PLUS):
- Experience with troubleshooting & supporting web-based applications.
- Experience & knowledge on following database platforms (MS SQL & MYSQL).
- Experience & knowledge on web-based development technologies (ASP.NET, Angular, React) and mobile applications (Android & iOS).
- Experience with developing automated test scripts.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
Learn more & APPLY at www.milestechnologies.com/careers
A Message Re Coronavirus (COVID-19):
We’re Committed to Always Hiring Great People and to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees we will be conducting all interviews remotely. If you are hired during this time you will have the opportunity to work remotely. After Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, remote work may continue to be an option for you in this role. This can be discussed during the interview process. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 856-793-3873