Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, but we have also adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and results oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators, and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We are looking for passionate, product-focused DevOps Architect have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new technologies, and trends.
Location: US Remote
Qualifications we are looking for:
We are looking for a DevOps Architect that understands the HashiCorp stack very well - Vault, Consul, Nomad and Terraform and can guide the individual Vault/Consul+Nomad engineers.
This Architect will be responsible for doing the initial assessment/audit of the current architecture of Vault/Nomad; help with Consul installation and build out the use-cases and integrations like Vault/SSL with Venafi, Consul Connect for East-West Traffic with intensions, observability across all the stacks etc.
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- We will work with you to find the balance of what you want to do, what you are good at, and how that fits in with the company goals.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness lead to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early-stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We are growing at a phenomenal pace! We have lots of opportunities to grow and learn
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent, and help you strengthen your footprint!
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work-from-Home Options
- Company-wide retreats