Senior Software Developer
IDEMIA National Security Solutions
Sorry, but it’s closed
IDEMIA National Security Solutions (NSS) is the premier provider of integrated identity solutions for United States Government. Our deep understanding of biometric, biographic, credential, and digital forms of identity allows us to guide our clients to achieve their business goals. NSS’ leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and professional services facilitate and automate many of the business processes for government agencies serving law enforcement, military, and intelligence missions.
IDEMIA National Security Solutions is a seeking C++ Software Engineer for key permanent openings. This position is a remote opportunity.
- C++ Development primarily in Linux with some work in Windows focused on a real time video analytics platform
- Ability to document systems, components, and various implementations
- System integration and application deployment
- Self-starter, someone who always is busy and should need little direction – willing to work on all types of issues (software, hardware, etc)
- Experience in small teams
- Ability to implement complex solutions with little direction
- Ability to work multiple projects and problems in parallel
- Ability and willingness to travel for some assignments is required
- Positive attitude and team player
- Linux – should have good to expert knowledge and comfortable in the terminal
- Windows – knowledge of creating and deploying Windows specific solutions
- C++ Development (C++11/17)
- CMake build system
- Secure development practices and implementations
- Shell / Bash programming
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Familiarity with other Programming languages – Java, Python
- Working knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes – building docker containers from scratch and principles of orchestration.
- SQL Database knowledge and experience, Postgres experience nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies experience nice to have
- 8+ years of C++ development
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Video processing
- Machine learning
- Image processing
*****Must be a US Citizen, without Dual Citizenship*****
NSS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
It is the policy of IDEMIA NSS to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, age, disability, participation in discrimination complaint-related activities, sexual orientation, genetics, or active military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic, by either employees or non-employees. This non-discrimination policy applies to all employment procedures, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, reduction in force, and all company-sponsored activities.
Affirmative Action Statement
NSS has adopted an Affirmative Action Plan (“AAP”) and is committed to making a good faith effort toward achieving the objectives of the plan. It is the policy of NSS to base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to take Affirmative Action in the employment of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, NSS abides by the following provision:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).