Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Engineering team:
We are looking to hire an experienced engineering leader who understands technology and knows how to build a team and deliver results. You will be responsible for managing teams of software engineers across enterprise product lines. Successful Engineering Manager candidates will have outstanding analytic capabilities and a track record of delivering successful products as both a developer and manager. Experience with Java, .NET, web and/or mobile technologies will also contribute to success in this role. The ability to prioritize changing demands, multi-task, and creatively meet tight deadlines in addition to being extremely process focused in a fast paced environment is a must.
This role will be working on/with our FAMIS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. FAMIS Facilities Management and Space Planning solutions help facilities managers optimize maintenance efforts and gain efficiencies across their assets and buildings.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Engineering and this is a remote work opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Build and lead a high performing software development team.
- Manage multiple projects using the SCRUM methodology.
- Create a culture of innovation to deliver a best-in-class product.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Quality Engineering, Professional Services, Hosting and other teams.
- Instill development best practices that drive a high-quality result.
- Mentor, train and help grow an engineering team that includes entry-level developers.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years software engineering management experience.
- 8+ years of experience working within engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management using agile development practices: SCRUM
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Successful lead role in developing enterprise application frameworks
- Thorough understanding of web based scalable, redundant technologies
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.