Manager Product Manager
Forcepoint Federal Holdings LLC
Sorry, but it’s closed
Job Title: Manager Product Management
Location: Remote in Virginia
Forcepoint Global Government and Critical Infrastructure (G2CI) is seeking a Manager Product Management to join the Cross-Domain solutions team, reporting to the Forcepoint Sr. Director of Product Management. As a member of the G2CI Product Management team, the Manager Product Management will support the definition of new features and product enhancements for our Cross-Domain portfolio products.
Successful candidates are those who have proven to set strategic direction for a product line and drive individual product direction which aligns and contributes to growth of the business. Forcepoint is the leading provider of commercially available Cross Domain solutions and provides products that address the access of sensitive data. Our products permit customers to securely access and transfer of sensitive data from multiple sensitive and/or classified networks.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the manager of the cross-domain product management team.
- Engagement with customers and integrators to gain Voice Of Customer (VOC) input on requirements, use cases and future plans
- Develop and implement strategy for the product portfolio, working closely with the collective Product Management organization, the CTO office, Sales, Development and Professional Services
- Manage product strategy, portfolio, and execution of products, including gaining agreement and alignment on product requirements and roadmaps, product development schedules, product launches, and technology partnerships
- Set Cross Domain product priorities to ensure that the business continues to lead the market with the right features, positioning, pricing and promotion, working closely with all business stakeholders
- Analyze and define new market opportunities for Cross Domain products Lead product pilot activities and customer feedback for new product enhancements
What experience(s), knowledge, and education we are looking for:
- US Citizenship is Required
- 6 years' experience in the software development/product industry with related bachelor’s degree, or 4 years' experience in the software development/product industry with related master’s degree
- Strong business acumen; broad familiarity with customers and company structure, and product management experience
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high pressure environment
- Creative and innovative troubleshooter with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with diverse groups and customers,
- Must be willing to travel
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in networking or virtualization software
- Familiarity with information assurance products
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Forcepoint Is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.