Your RoleIf you love to explore massive amounts of data in order to explain user behaviour, if you enjoy deducing actionable insights and product optimisations, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve problems at hand and to make a large-scale difference, if you are curious, goal-oriented and a team player…you belong here!
- Attend to the preparation and validation of business, product and marketing-related data to enable resilient and scalable reporting
- Transform data ingested so it is available downstream.
- Manage complex data pipelines to meet business requirements.
- Build dashboards to monitor and manage data pipelines effectively.
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses and communicate results in a manner comprehensible to the relevant stakeholders (especially product management and performance marketing)
- Use findings from exploratory analyses to set impulses for user-centered product optimisations
- Question new app features based on quantitative factors and support product development based on insights into user behaviour
- Oversee the conception, implementation, and evaluation of in-app A/B tests
- Identify future analysis requirements and break them down into necessary tracking requirements
- Help us to develop an app our users love!
- 2+ years of experience in app product analytics and/or marketing analytics, business intelligence
- At least two years experience of hands on experience supporting and maintaining Data
- Modelling and ETL for business users to explore via data visualisation layers.
- Extracting data from various external sources to supplement data pipelines
- A talent and passion for data visualization and dashboard creation (Tableau, Qlik)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with large relational database models (BigQuery)
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets
- Results-oriented approach and ability to deal with complex issues
- Experience in user-centric product development, analytical thinking, and a basic understanding of sector-specific key figures
- Are able to work independently, with minimal guidance and focus on high impact results
- A degree in the following subjects: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics
- Hardware & equipment, we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
- Weekly company updates, every Monday our founders host a company wide to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes etc
About usFastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting. Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!