Android Developer (SDE2) (Remote)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Hubilo is a leading virtual event solution company focused on fostering greater human connection through the reimagination of events. Our platform, built with the largest set of engagement features in the industry, makes events more inclusive, accessible, and meaningful. Whether in-person or virtual, event organizers turn to Hubilo for our powerful yet intuitive event technologies, offering our clients an end-to-end event solution with dedicated customer support and proven market leadership.
Fostering greater human connection isn’t just what we do-it’s who we are. As a pioneer in virtual experiences, we believe accessibility, diversity and work-life balance sparks innovation and competitive advantages in a competitive industry.
What we look for in people
Hubilo is looking for Android Developers to differentiate Hubilo’s brand from our competitors and drive-up awareness. We are a fast-paced development team who can make our brand known among event-planners across associations, event management companies, and Fortune 1000 companies.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. And work closely with other app development and technical teams.
Our ideal candidate can balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and focused approach to development and can support, understand, and improve the creative process. You are self-motivated and flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
We’re looking for a Sr. Android Developer to join our team
What candidate should know about:
- Strong understanding of the OOPS concept.
- Working experience in Java and Kotlin language. (Must)
- Knowledge of Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, Socket Programming. (Must)
- Familiar with Android Jetpack components (Must)
- Idea/Experience of MVC/MVVM and MVP
- At least 1 live application on Playstore. (Must)
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
Good to have
- Idea/experience in RxJava, RxKotlin
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an advantage.
- Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
- Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
- Having personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging technologies.