C/C++ Linux Graphics Programmer Remote Job
IBA Infotech Inc.
Sorry, but it’s closed
We at IBA InfoTech find the Hidden Talent across the globe. We connect caliber candidates with leading companies in contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire positions in various industries - Oil & Gas, Energy, Telecommunications, Transportation, Business & Finance, Retail, Hospitality and Insurance.
Role: Graphics Evaluator
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
• The evaluator will be involved in graphics evaluation of software products developed for In-Vehicle infotainment(IVI) system and advanced connected car solutions.
CDC graphics Multi DRM support and feasibility evaluation, graphics architecture definition and implementation. The member will closely work with Panasonic Japan team. This is type 1 hypervisor based cockpit domain controller project with Android In vehicle infotainment and Linux AGL cluster using Qualcomm Snapdragon Gen 3 8195 system on chip. The Linux AGL is the host machine. The instrument cluster graphics has ASIL B safety soft tell tales to be supported. The instrument cluster graphics stability should be considered in the design. There is requirement for cluster needles to 60 frames per seconds. The hardware layers assignment for android and AGL should be considered. Any CPU drawing needs for cluster telltales or other small graphics could be considered. Any CDSP usage for wrapping or camera algorithms could be considered. The AGL Wayland and Weston framework will be used for graphics on the AGL side. Android surfacefliger and other android components will be used on the Android side.
• Requirement analysis
• Definition, Designing and Implementation of Graphics Architecture
• Unit testing, Integration
• Debugging, Defect fixing, Testing
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor\'s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
• 5+ years of strong programming skills in C/C++, Linux
• 5+ knowledge and experience in Android HALs, Linux Kernel Development, Linux Device Tree Configuration, Virtualization, Virt I/O, OpenGL
• Strong knowledge and experience in Hypervisor, Board Bring Up, Device Driver Authoring
• Strong knowledge and experience in Graphic Compositors (Wayland/Weston), Functional Safety (ISO26262), Software Architecture, Automotive Grade Linux, Android Framework
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
• Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Any relevant certifications is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.