We are looking for a Systems Developer to join our team and help us out in building the best gaming platform in the world.
You will work mainly with C++ and Go and with a variety of compilers (GCC, Clang, MSVC and Emscripten) since we aim to support Windows, Linux, macOS and WebAssembly. Besides that, the rest of our tech stack also includes Typescript, React, Kubernetes, Istio, gRPC, among others. We are also looking for a chance to use Rust as well :)
As a small team we need people with initiative, focused on solving problems and ready to take on new challenges. We love building great products and we believe that is only truly possible when engineering and design work closely together. That is why we believe communication and a healthy dose of respect for other people's work and knowledge are essential. There is also ample opportunity to take on new responsibilities and learn new things.
- Develop and maintain multi-platform libraries and tools for game studios.
- Troubleshoot and help out game studios integrate our libraries and use our tools.
- Evaluate and communicate the pros, cons and costs of each potential solution or implementation.
- C++ experience, preferably in a professional setting.
- Comfortable developing multiplatform code.
- Comfortable with CMake and Git, and comfortable around the terminal.
- Any experience working with Emscripten and/or WebAssembly would be great.
- Some basic knowledge of C# and/or Unity would also come in handy.
- And any Rust knowledge is always great :)
- Good at communicating, you enjoy teaching and explaining things to other developers.
- Pragmatic, curious and not afraid of hard problems.
- Respectful of other people's skills and knowledge.