Director of Product Management
Sorry, but it’s closed
👋 We're looking for a curious, courageous, team-oriented problem solver to join our team. This is a fully remote position! While the future with COVID is uncertain, we will continue to have an office space in the Triangle area of North Carolina, as a perk, for anyone local who wants a quiet place to work away from home.
What kinds of problems will you solve?
As Klearly's Director of Product Management, you'll be exceptionally well-versed in our technology, business, and user experience — You'll be the hub of expertise for our product and will contribute to a sustainable product vision that meets market needs and delights our customers.
You'll do this by:
- Evaluating our industry, our market, our competition, and our customers;
- Collaborating with our technical, marketing, and sales teams to deliver ever better solutions to our customers' needs via iterative design, planning, and coordination.
You'll be the voice of our customers, and your ability to thoughtfully translate their journey, user experience, and needs into actionable user stories and wireframes will be paramount to our success.
Your leadership, vision, and mentorship will help Klearly, our product, and our customers grow and thrive.
Most days you'll:
- Ensure all stakeholders and team members work together to achieve the desired product vision.
- Use market research (e.g., collecting competitor information, checking industry trends, etc.) and customer feedback to identify product opportunities and to define product requirements and features via user stories and wireframes.
- Contribute to and maintain our product roadmap.
- Work on the product, analyze it, test it, check for improvements and bugs, manage defects, incorporate customer feedback and more.
Some days you'll:
- Conduct research to develop an understanding of our product and its market, target audience, user personas, statistics, and competitors.
- Contribute to the vision for our product, including goals, objectives, key features, market and user needs, and more.
- Communicate product vision, goals, objectives, requirements, etc. to key stakeholders and team members.
- Develop a long-term plan and overall mission regarding the scope of the product, including a clear path to delivering what customers want.
What you bring to the table:
- Leadership experience, with ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Capacity to communicate with customers and co-workers with empathy and respect
- Experience interacting with sales, research, and marketing teams to better understand our customers and their needs
- Ability to create and communicate a sustainable product vision that considers market trends and satisfies customers’ needs now and in the future
- Ability to communicate and inspire enthusiasm for our product and its roadmap
- Understanding the customer journey and user experience
- Experience with product lifecycle management
- Ability to anticipate problems and create a path forward by removing obstacles
- Ability to simplify complex issues and apply analytical skills to break down and solve those problems
- Experience making tough decisions by weighing the options of risks and possible rewards in your decision-making process
- Joy for learning new things, sharing knowledge with others, and mentorship
What we bring to the table
- Work/life balance: Enjoy flexibility with when, how, and where you work.
- Flexible time off: Take what you need when you need it.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision: 100% premium coverage for employees and 80% for your family.
- Focus on learning: Every Friday afternoon is Playground time where we spend the whole afternoon learning or building anything under the sun that interests us. We really do this, every single Friday afternoon. We regularly gather for Playground Show & Tell where we can show off what we've learned, and learn from each other.
- Ownership & autonomy: As one of our first hires, you'll receive meaningful equity and have ownership over your area of the product.
What we do @ Klearly
Klearly helps B2B marketing and sales teams make smarter choices about which accounts and which actions to focus on next. With our high-volume data pipeline, we connect directly to their data sources, sanitize and normalize the data, and use machine learning to surface signals from the noise. We present these insights in a thoughtful way via our web application to provide a targeted workspace with clear, prioritized actionable recommendations.
Our company values
- Trust: We inspire trust from others by consistently doing our best, committing, and following through.
- Empathy: We aim to anticipate others' challenges, to listen with openness, and to lead with a desire to be helpful.
- Growth: We seek opportunities to grow, often and especially from diverse perspectives, by asking lots of questions, and starting with ‘why.’
- Joy: We experience fantastic joy in helping others be successful and in recognizing their successes.
See above. 👆