Eyes bloodshot from browsing the same job ads? We’ll make it easy for you.
We’re looking for: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Where: Rancho Cordova, CA- remote
What you’ll be doing: Reading medical reports ensuring accuracy by searching for any errors in grammar, medical terminology, and content before sending to our clients?
This role is a full time position with a standard work schedule Monday-Friday with overtime as offered.
- Performs quality assurance review of IME reports, correspondences, addendums or supplemental reviews.
- Ensures clear, concise, evidence-based rationales have been provided in support of all recommendations and/or determinations.
- Ensures that all client instructions and specifications have been followed and that all questions have been addressed.
- Ensures each review is supported by clinical citations and references when applicable and verifies that all references cited are current and obtained from reputable medical journals and/or publications.
- Ensures the content, format, and professional appearance of the reports are of the highest quality and in compliance with company standards.
- Ensure that the appropriate board specialty has reviewed the case in compliance with client specifications and/or state mandates and is documented accurately on the case report.
- Verifies that the peer reviewer has attested to only the fact(s) and that no evidence of reviewer conflict of interest exists.
- Ensures the provider credentials and signature are adhered to the final report.
- Identifies any inconsistencies within the report and contacts the Provider to obtain clarification, modification or correction as needed.
- Assists in resolution of customer complaints and quality assurance issues as needed.
- Ensures all federal ERISA and/or state mandates are adhered to at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of workers' compensation.
- Experience with Medical or Legal Billing a plus.
- Must have experience reading or transcribing doctors reports
- Must obtain high attention to detail in proofreading content
- Must know and understand medical terminology
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers' compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans