Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/d), who will help us discover the valuable information and insights hidden in vast amounts of data and make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Individuate the relationships between electrolyser stack degradation and operative conditions
- Sift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for explaining your work to people who don't understand the mechanics behind data analysis
- Experience in different databases: timeseries, key/value, SQL
- Experience in programming: Python, Jupyter Notebook
- Experience in Data Analytics, Visualization and Machine Learning Python packages, such as Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Experience with Deep Learning packages such as TensorFlow, Keras and Pytorch is a great plus
- Drive and resilience to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work - you'll be expected to work with minimal supervision, so it's important that you're able to motivate yourself
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
- Excellent English communication skills, German and/or Italian would be a plus
* You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The choice between working remotely or in an exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus – in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW – or the dynamic working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!