Openshift Architect - 100% US Remote
Sorry, but it’s closed
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
- As a Lead Cloud Migration Containerization Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of OpenShift. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
- Apply knowledge of RedHat OpenShift containerization technology to deliver highly available, scalable and optimized business solutions.
- Install and Manage RedHat OpenShift Container Platform on IBM Cloud
- Utilize understanding of the inner workings of containerized environments and multitenancy technology to identify risks and propose mitigations
- Be proficient with the design of containerization-based technology architectures including the utilization of container engines, templates and management solutions that encompass monitoring, scheduling, storage management and rapid deployment.
- Assist clients to transform their business and solve complex problems by defining the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions.
- Ability to architect and maintain a scalable, highly-available, and redundant OpenShift platform with disaster recovery to achieve five-9s uptime or better.
- Experience as an Architect leading application containerization engagements
- Experience in analyzing and validating target container and PAK recommendations
- Experience architecting and developing estimates on containerization patterns, estimates and solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, or other Containerization technology
- Relevant Cloud experience in RedHat, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud
- Experience with Installation and Administration of RedHat OpenShift Container Platform
- Experience with developer workflows, continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) paradigms
- Open Shift: extremely strong infrastructure skills on deployment, configuration, Devops - CI/CD skills, logging, monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus) skills, multi cloud management
- 5 years of experience as a full time IT professional, 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments
- Expert skills in Red Hat Open Shift, RHOS (Red Hat OpenStack) on IBM Cloud
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.