Agile PM & Scrum Master - Secret clearance - 100% remote
GD Information Technology, Inc.
Sorry, but it’s closed
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Secret
Suitability:No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:None
Job Family:Systems Engineering
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, GDIT is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving a critical need for the Warfighter. Come join General Dynamics Information Technology team working with Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) program.
As an Agile Project Manager & Scrum Master, you will be for day-to-day operations of the program’s operational environment.
GDIT is seeking an Agile Project Manager & Scrum Master responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the software development team by overseeing design, implementation, Quality Assurance (QA), and validation of programming code and products.
- Creating project outlines and timelines; facilitating daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing; removing project obstacles; and documenting progress and communicate to appropriate audience.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration and formal testing.
- Manages and documents system configurations.
- Oversees the transition into production process.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Scrum Master Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related academic focus area (or 19+ years experience)
- 15+ years of experience with BS Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Agile/DevOps
- Experience managing projects in similar size and with multiple competing priorities
- Experience managing IT projects using either Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Experience in DEVOPS
- Experience managing projects leveraging commercial cloud infrastructure
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Travel Required:Less than 10%
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting 100%
Work Location:Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.