Product Management Analyst Senior
Sorry, but it’s closed
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a Product Management Analyst Senior for our San Antonio Home Office, or 100% Remote work location available.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for P&C Product Development and Innovation.
Accountable for analyzing the profitability, competitiveness, and sales performance for the product life cycle. Incumbents support Product Managers and partner with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Responsible for defining the business questions and providing insights to improve business performance.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Evaluates profit, driven and sales performance as compared to plan or key metrics.
- Subject matter professional in consulting and advising the Product Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with key stakeholders across the business to deliver insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital platforms, etc.).
- Partners with information technology and business analysts on improving capabilities.
- Formulates responses to member inquiries extreme by Member Contact teams, as vital.
- Researches internal and external information and conducts associated data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs moderate to sophisticated statistical models and may present results of research and analysis to senior Product Management leadership, as vital.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Advanced level of experience in conducting complex statistical analyses.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with current P&C operating routines preferred
- Working knowledge of Telematics
The above description reflects the details considered vital to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200-$144,500*.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.