BI Business Analyst
Sorry, but it’s closed
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developers and Analysts to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. Your primary role will be to enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions with Power BI as primary BI skill
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms with Power BI
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Understand any BI level SLA’s and taking care of BI performance tuning
- 2-7 experience as a Power BI Developer with industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Good exposure on working on ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework any prior hands-on with any ETL tools would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with other BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI including writing DAX, Tableau, SSRS, SSAS) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, Performance tuning on reporting services on reporting layers like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS), Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations on the BI tools (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table, cross-tab)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge on any of the cloud services (Preferred: Azure) is an added advantage
About Tiger Analytics:
Tiger Analytics is pioneering what AI and analytics can do to solve some of the toughest problems faced by organizations globally. Established in 2011, we develop bespoke solutions powered by data and technology for several Fortune 500 companies. We have offices in multiple cities across the US, UK, India, and Singapore, and a substantial remote global workforce. We have received multiple awards ranging from being recognized as a Leader by Forrester Research to being ranked among the fastest-growing tech companies by Inc. and Financial Times. We consistently feature in prestigious ‘Best Analytics Firms’ lists. If you’re interested to explore career opportunities with Tiger, we’d love to tell you more. You’ll work alongside the best in the industry, learn the structured approach to innovate, and have fun along the way.