FedEx Trade Networks provides import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develops and organizes cloud systems.
- Oversees the transfer of data from traditional to cloud-based services. Offers guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Creates a well-informed cloud strategy and manages the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluates cloud applications, hardware and software.
- Identifies the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Installs and configures software
- Maintains cloud-based services
- Creates operating procedures
- Identifies and corrects problems
- Creates production and migration schedules
- Responds to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Works closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Must have six (6) years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Experience must include working with Azure/Google/OCI/AWS; Mware, AHV and Microsoft Hyper-V; Solarwinds; Windows Server and Linux Server
- Experience with container platforms, managing Infrastructure as code environments, working in Agile and DevOps environments
- OTHER KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED include:
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux Server.
- Knowledge of Cloud Provides/Platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure).
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware, AHV and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Ability to document complex technical issues effectively summarizing issues for a range of technical and business management.
- Experience creating cloud systems using standard and customized AMIs.
- Expertise in provisioning, configuring cloud storage services
- Shell Scripting Experience – Bash / Python / PowerShell
- Expertise with Encryption and Encryption Key management using KMS or equivalent products
- Expertise with provisioning with Ansible, Terraform, or other automation products
- Expertise with security concepts around Security group management
- Expertise with Monitoring and Alerting platforms such that they can create and adjust necessary monitoring scripts or services
- Experience with cloud database platform offerings
- Experience with ITIL methodologies such as Change Management
- Understand Agile/Scrum methodologies and terminology
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English and Spanish before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English and Spanish. Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is 1) in response to a formal complaint or charge; b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Trade Networks Transport and Brokerage, Inc. is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law".
Job Posting End Date:2021-06-30-07:00