We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with solid knowledge of DevOps competency, CI/CD process, and Azure platform. The project you will work with helps to secure connected organizations utilizing its cutting-edge technology that allows CISOs to see, control, react and manage the risk networks face for any user, any device, anywhere. As part of the DevOps squad, you will implement CI/CD solutions, set best practices and standards, as well as improve the reliability and availability of the product.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps engineer;
- 2+ years experience with the Azure services (Azure DevOps, Azure Bicep, Azure Kubernetes Service, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the “Infrastructure as Code” approach. Hands-on with orchestration and configuration management tools such as Azure Bicep/Terraform;
- Hands-on experience with developing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps) to deliver changes fast in a safe way with zero downtime for microservices and applications (C#, ASP.NET Core);
- Experience with developing designs and architectures for large-scale distributed systems;
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Azure CosmosDB and/or MongoDB)
- Solid knowledge and skills in developing, building, and orchestration a containerized application;
- Python/PowerShell/Bash/any other language scripting skills, experience with Git;
- Solid knowledge of Windows Server OS and services;
- English - at least upper-intermediate to communicate with English speaking team members;
- Good communication skills.
- Be an essential member of the team bringing your knowledge, passion, and experience to apply DevOps approaches on the projects;
- Codification of an ‘environment’ and infrastructure into Bicep code;
- Contribute to developing the CI/CD pipeline for all product components - develop automation in CI and deployment scripts for the pipeline;
- Create performance and metrics dashboards, health checking for all resources in every single environment;
- Developing bash scripts for maintenance.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- English classes.