Senior Software Developer
US035 Guy Carpenter and Company Llc
Sorry, but it’s closed
Guy Carpenter is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Philadelphia office or sitting remotely
Front End Angular Developer
What can you expect?
- Meet with product users to understand their goals and the domain. Use their feedback further to improve the user experience of the modeling software.
- Develop web applications, both internal and client-facing
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of high-performance, customer-facing web platforms/services using leading agile development practices.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and valued partnership with the business.
- Employee Resource Groups provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match, AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Developing new customer online experiences in user portals, online distribution/delivery, licensing, help, news/announcements, and more
- Supporting our path to Azure (and other cloud providers)
- Enhancing our external and internal telemetry, online reports, and dashboards
- Work directly with actuaries, experts in reinsurance, and capital modeling to develop user interfaces and APIs for advanced modeling analyses.
What you need to have:
- Master Angular developer/designer
- Experience with Protobuf and gRPC technologies.
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of C# .NET Framework/Core and Visual Studio.
- Good math skills