We operate both on-site at our clients, and remote. Currently expanding our distributed team in London and Minsk with the strongest talent.
FocusReactive is a modern consultancy company with deep specialization in our core development stack. It is not a traditional outsourcing company, therefore we expect each engineer to integrate well into clients product delivery and design process, driving key decision-making.
You will work closely with other FocusReactive engineers, supporting them with Front-end expertise and occasionally integrate with client teams. When you’re not working on client projects, you’ll have a chance to contribute to our community-leading open source software and polish your presentation skills at our tech events.
- 3+ years experience in professional Front-end development (focue on HTML, CSS)
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Expert proficiency in front-end markup and styling
- Good understanding of cross-browser support, responsive design, mobile web, web performance
- Experience with build tools - gulp, grunt, webpack etc
- Experience working with templates - JSX, Pug, CMS formats
- Understanding of code-reuse patterns - BEM, Atomic design etc
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good spoken and written English skills
Extra credit for
- React knowledge
- Static-site building experience
- Understanding of accessibility practices
- Solid learning experience through mentorship and contribution to highly challenging software projects
- Extended training possibilities via workshops, conferences, and online courses
- Time allocation for Open Source and DevRel work
- Deep integration with the international community
- Above the martket compensation
- Work-from-home possibilities