Rocket Mortgage, LLC
Sorry, but it’s closed
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
- 3 years of experience designing UX solutions for software, web applications and/or mobile native apps
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience, interaction design, communication design, information architecture, psychology, HCI, human factors, other related field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability in creating user experience designs that create a competitive advantage and measure the effectiveness of designs with end users
- Demonstrated ability in working with a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Omnigraffle and Balsamiq
- Demonstrated ability with designing digital products, services and experiences for effective and efficient human use
- Knowledge of influencing product direction through a deep understanding of user needs and usability
- Knowledge of User-Centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Usability Testing, creating wireframes and prototyping
- Knowledge and usage of research techniques to ensure validity of data collected from human participants
- Knowledge of human abilities, human limitations and other human characteristics that are relevant to design
- Knowledge of best practices, key findings and evidence-based rationalization of UX design decisions
- Master’s degree in UX, interaction design, human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, UX, HCI, human factors or related field
- Demonstrated ability in working with Agile environments
The User Experience (UX) Designer delivers business objectives through the creation of superior user experiences for clients and internal team members. They create usable solutions that provide a competitive advantage in user experience by designing and delivering user journeys, user flow, wireframes and interactive prototypes across a variety of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create user-centered designs, requirements, workflows and strategies that deliver value to our clients
- Create industry-leading user experiences and interfaces that will be developed into prototypes and future products
- Influence product direction through a deep understanding of user needs obtained by directing user research priorities and developing user research plans, tracking and utilizing user feedback obtained
- Apply user experience standards, industry guidelines, interaction design principles and best practices to ensure an efficient, effective and consistent user experience
- Translate user needs and business requirements into compelling experiences
- Design and deliver user journeys, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes across a variety of devices and interfaces
- Create low- and high-fidelity prototypes to clearly communicate the intent of design
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.