ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Architect for a 12 month contract. This 12 month contract will be remote/telecommuting based out of the EST time zone (Georgia). In this role, you will help design sustainable, best-practice solutions for Operations Management, Asset Management and Security Operations to meet business requirements of the organization and stakeholders. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Analyze user requirements and architect/design ServiceNow solutions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure solutions are not introducing unnecessary customization and are minimizing technical debt.
- Serve as a resource for Developers, Process Leads, and Stakeholders to understand best practices for implementing solutions in ServiceNow.
- Assist with technical and process documentation.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow system administration and architecting solutions is ServiceNow based on business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Common Services Data Model (CSDM) and how it serves as the foundation for an effective CMDB and Service Mapping design.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policies and actions, and client and server scripts, among others
- Strong conceptual understanding of table design in ServiceNow
- Experience working as member of a Scrum/Agile development team.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, and professionalism; Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
ITIL Foundations, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in the following specialties: Hardware Asset Management (CIS-HAM), ITOM Discovery (CIS-Disco), ITOM Service Mapping (CIS-SM), and SecOps Security Incident Response (CIS-SIR).
This 12 month contract will be remote/telecommuting based out of the EST time zone (Georgia).