Senior Analyst, Enterprise Insights
Sorry, but it’s closed
Senior Analyst, Enterprise Insights- Remote
We are looking for someone with a passion for data solutions, and business insights with the Enterprise Insights team at Zendesk. Your job is to deeply understand the current data pain points of the Advocacy team and build appealingly simple visualizations, tools, and analysis that will significantly improve the way this team engages with our customers. This role collaborates with the Senior Manager, Enterprise Insights supporting Advocacy and will be a meaningful teammate within the Enterprise Data & Analytics team.
What you get to do every day:
- Develop a positive relationship with the Advocacy team and thoroughly understand the team’s business strategy and operational objectives
- Improve business and operational efficiency by developing, automating, and maintaining scalable processes, tools, and dashboards
- Enable Advocacy and EDA team members by developing easy-to-use tools and easy-to-understand training and documentation
- Identify areas for process optimization using meaningful analysis and develop compelling stories and recommendations for Advocacy leadership
- Develop SQL queries and perform ad hoc analysis to understand trends in customer experiences and business health performance
- Work with large amounts of data from many data sources and develop subject matter expertise on how it all connects together and relates back to the customer
- Measure and track efficiencies gained and ROI realized as a result of improving the way the organization engages with our customers
What you bring to the role:
- BS/BA or equivalent in a quantitative field e.g., math, statistics, engineering, economics, finance, computer science
- MINIMUM of 5+ years experience in Enterprise/Operations Analytics
- Excellent SQL skills a must (experience with BigQuery a plus)
- True passion for data and analytics and the value of data-driven decision making
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools highly preferred
- Previous experience in Contact Center and/or Customer Experience Operations highly preferred (within the software/SaaS industry a plus)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to translate internal stakeholder needs into both business and technical requirements
- Motivated self-starter who works exceptionally well in an unstructured environment
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture, and granular details as needed
- Team player with positive relationship building and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment a plus
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.