Analyst, Business Intelligence (CPG)
Sorry, but it’s closed
This is a remote work position, open to anywhere in the United States.
You will be responsible for maintaining Acosta’s proprietary in-house shopper panel (the “Acosta Shopper Community”) and providing shopper analytics support to clients and internal Acosta client/retail teams. This includes leading weekly processes for platform maintenance, direct engagement with panelists, survey programming and drafting, and producing data and insights in support of category/retail landscape projects and initiatives.
- Provide analytical support for category management projects and initiatives utilizing various CPG data sources and tools.
- Responsible for quality control of data sources and ensuring accuracy of deliverables, often requiring engagement with other BI associates and data/tool vendors.
- Build, update and refresh weekly and monthly dashboards
- Participate in the development of sales presentations incorporating syndicated and other sources of data that addresses business issues.
- Work closely with business managers to ensure quality results are delivered
- Keep abreast of clients KPI's, strategies, innovation and other important information.
- Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience Requirements:
- Up to one-year related work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Power BI and advanced macros would be a strong asset.
- Experience with syndicated data and/or space management tools would be an asset.
- Demonstrates a drive for results, pursuing assigned tasks with energy and a desire to achieve.
- Able to understand and apply basic math and CPG principles in achievement of assigned work.
- Able to effectively communicate and interact with others and work effectively within a team.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all peopleIntegrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behaviorResults Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeedTrust – Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork – Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.