Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart and efficient technologies for enhanced patient care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, we offer the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology. A globally-oriented business, Topcon is focused on developing solutions towards solving societal challenges in the mega-domains of healthcare, agriculture, and infrastructure. In healthcare, these challenges include increasing eye disease, rising medical costs, access to healthcare and physician shortages. By investing in value-driven innovations, Topcon works to enable people to enjoy good health and a high quality of life.
Learn more about working with us at topconcareers.com
The Manager, Project Management Office is responsible for leading complex customer implementations projects (typically multiple, simultaneous, complex implementations). Customer implementations are cross-functional and require a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving across process, people, data, and technology. The Manager, Project Management Office will be expected to interact and build relationships with customer subject matter experts, business process owners, customer partners and members of teams at multiple levels throughout THS. This role is critical to successfully growing THS by creating predictable and efficient project plans and processes to support our customers' needs.
- Delivery responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional projects or a portfolio of complex projects.
- Develop, maintain and manage customer implementations to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within agreed scope and create a high customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers and their partners.
- Identify, manage and provide solutions for project delivery risks, project issues and project plan critical path activities.
- Be a resource to subject matter experts and business leaders to document and track business and project scope decisions.
- Facilitate business requirements definition and solution design meetings, as well as ongoing project status meetings.
- Provide coaching, feedback and personal development to less experienced project team members.
- Review and continuously improve communications and/or presentations to support specific customer implementation processes, as well as those that can be leveraged for future implementations.
- Provide delivery assurance to customers.
- Maintain and enhance the THS’s project management repository, tools, and templates.
- Able to interpret how to continuously add value to the customer
- Prepare weekly status updates for stakeholders as well as management
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 8-10 years of progressive project experience.
- PMP Certification (or desire to obtain certification) strongly preferred.
- Agile Certification (or desire to obtain certification)
- Significant experience leading customer facing projects, including business process design, business integration and information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, complex projects successfully.
- Experience leading teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in the health insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables, identify project delivery risks and drive to resolution.
- Proficiency with Wrike, Jira, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and embrace change.
- Data-driven and fact-based: focused on getting to best outcome for our customers.
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive.
- Actively keeps current on best practices of project management.