Agile Product Owner (REMOTE)
BKFS I Services, LLC
Sorry, but it’s closed
Position:Agile Product Owner (REMOTE)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Serves as a senior contributor with expertise in particular business processes responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to a client organization's business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works within an agile team to define and refine User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Serves as “voice of the customer” to help the agile team understand the value of the work they are delivering
- Builds, edits and maintains team backlog
- Prioritizes team backlog, including user and technical enabler stories
- Coordinates dependencies within and across agile teams and trains
- Collaborates with their team to perform system demos, gathering stakeholder feedback where appropriate
- Applies Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) to author or assist team in writing Acceptance Criteria that facilitates automated testing to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained
- Influences Product Managers regarding Product priorities, roadmap and vision
- Consults directly with the client on tactical issues related to the Product
- Acts as servant leader for the team. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of other Product Owners
- May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems, or procedures
- May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed, including RFIs/RFPs
- May support audit and compliance activities when needed
- Performs other related duties as required
A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
- FC and/or Imaging experience highly preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or other Agile Product Owner certification a plus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Familiarity with Black Knight products and services
- Working knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in Lean-Agile development
- Proficiency in authoring user stories and acceptance criteria using GWT format
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Technology Business Consultant III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technology business consultants. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or more years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience at a senior level or higher, demonstrated expert-level technical capabilities, a minimum of five years of mortgage and home equity services consulting or management experience, and at least one project as the technology consulting lead on a "large" project (i.e., a project with duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months).
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.