The world is changing right before our eyes, and we are changing with it. It hasn’t been rainbows and sunshine all the time. We have been challenged, and we have persevered. We stuck together and we kept growing. We reinvented how we work best in collaboration in a remote setup, coming to a healthy remote-first working mode.
What do we do?
We are trusted to build the best software products in e-mobility, and pave the way for sustainable transportation. Curious to know more? Keep reading!
As a corporate startup, we are spearheading innovation within our mother company Daimler Trucks & Buses. Our mission is to develop data-driven solutions for the transportation of
tomorrow today: connected, electric and sustainable. Here, your code is more than code. You have an impact on the way goods and people move, on the environment and on the world, we’re creating for future generations.
Are you in?
We’re looking for an Experienced QA Engineer – a mix between a QA Analyst and a Test Engineer - to join our team in Lisbon to work on exciting projects in the data-driven world of sustainable transportation. Keep scrolling to read all the important must-haves and key responsibilities.
What your day-to-day work will be like:
- Collaborate with the team to define requirements and tests in an ATDD approach;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases that will serve as documentation for the whole team;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough confirmation testing when bugs are resolved;
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Be an advocate for the quality within all deliverables
You are a great candidate if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
- At least 3 years of proven experience in software development and in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience with Frontend and API Automation tools like Cypress.
Nice to have:
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Knowledge on Ruby, Groovy and/or Java;
- Experience with Docker and Postman
- Experience with IoT
Now that you know what we are looking for, here’s what’s in it for you:
You’ll learn and grow technically
- You’ll work in an experienced engineering team, mainly composed of seniors who are humble and ready to help you learn;
- You’ll be backed up by leadership that walks the talk:
- You’ll have access to trainings according to your learning and growth needs.
You’ll enjoy the perks of a balanced work-life
- You’ll receive a fair salary that reflects the job market, your experience, and your impact;
- You and your family will receive health insurance;
- You’ll have work-life flexibility: we are a remote-first company. This means we trust you with when and where you work from: from our office in the city center, from Alentejo or from your home country. We want to give you the flexibility you need and keep our great office culture, so we do in-person team events in the office every once in a while;
- Oh, and of course, you’ll get some discounts on Mercedes rentals and acquisition.
So… do you have what it takes to become a tb.lxer? Apply now!
As a company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We hire for talent and potential, and that's what we'll look for in you.