Sr. Full Stack Software Developer
US25 - CSG Forte Payments Inc.
Sorry, but it’s closed
Position Type:Full time
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.$83,078.00-$132,924.00
CSG is looking for a Senior Software Developer with a focus on web-based technologies to join our payments systems team.This critical role will make a big impact by bringing in-depth experience to front-end technologies and writing well -designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
What to expect in a typical day:
- Create and maintain web apps using C#, MVC, CSS, TSQL, AWS
- Work with project owners to complete issues in a timely manner
- Work with deployment team to move code into production
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in applications
- Analyze technical requirements involved in the implementation of new features or modification of existing features
- Mentor and assist junior developers
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years in development in software development- specific to C# and back end development
- 1+ years experience with hands on development in AWS Lambda and ASP.Net Core.
- Working knowledge of Web Frameworks, Cloud Services, Web Services, Mercurial and Git
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.