Coterie is an insurTech company that makes small business insurance easy. Through tech-based business insurance solutions, Coterie delivers simpler coverage, more accurate pricing and a streamlined experience. We are hiring an experienced Product Management Leader to help develop and guide our Product Management Team. You will play a key role in helping Coterie solve problems and accelerate our team’s execution!
- Build into and foster a team of Product Managers to develop a world-class group of in-house CEOs focused on specific domains
- Work cross functionally to influence product strategy and vision
- Clearly communicate current and future states of the product
- Identify and measure Product Manager OKRs in a way that contributes to company OKRs
- Lead Product metric communication and dissemination
- Identify and solution areas of improvement for Product Management function
- Develop and communicate product roadmap with cross functional stakeholders
- Compelling and effective communication skills
- Demonstrates empathy for end users, stakeholders, and direct reports
- 2+ years of people manager experience
- Has led a product through its product lifecycle, complete with metrics
- Has been part of a tech focused organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced and changing environment
- Possess the ability to focus your curiosity, learn, and then develop a solution. I.E. You’re not just always learning, you’re looking to use what you learn.
- You actively build into others and surround yourself with people who challenge you to become better.
- Read and write code
- Passion for great APIs
- Experience working in a startup environment
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.