This role offers multiple shift options, with a requirement of 1 day per weekend. Open to Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday. If you're willing to work Saturday & Sunday, we will offer a 4 day schedule with 10 hour days to ensure you receive the full 40 hours per week. You can work remote (from home) a few days a week, but we want you to be able to commute to our office in Visalia, CA.
As an Order Management Analyst within our Robinson Fresh division, you will be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of the order process from point of order placement through to final customer payment. This high-volume, fast-paced position requires the combination of your analytical skills and commitment to customer experience as you identify and remove roadblocks that may occur throughout the automated order processes. You’ll showcase your attention to detail and ability to flex in response to shifting priorities across a broad range of tasks, which include order planning, exception management, inventory management, payment resolution, and ongoing process improvement projects to drive operational efficiencies.
Your written and verbal communication skills and ability to navigate through the gray areas within processes will be critical to your success as you convey complex and dynamic information to team members, customers, suppliers, and supplier’s partners.
- Manage and execute orders which may including tracking shipments; exception management; inventory reconciliation, forecasting, and replenishment; invoicing; and reconciliation of claims, credits, and pricing.
- Resolve problems with service failures and orders that do not flow through the automated system properly. Leverage technology and process improvement to remove roadblocks.
- Build relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service, professional communication, and prompt responses to inquiries.
- Maintain item-level data in company systems, e.g. pack sizes, pricing, and commodity descriptions
- Execute and leverage reporting to enhance the customer experience, improve process and to distribute operational information to the team.
- Perform to tactical and operational KPI targets
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or account coordination-related experience
- Ability to work at least 1 day per weekend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrated customer orientation; commitment to customer service excellence
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Able to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented; ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in existing processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; able to navigate multiple systems
- Intermediate understanding of Excel Macros and ability to identify breakdowns within Macros
- Bachelor’s degree
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We stand for equality for all and celebrate the diversity – both seen and unseen – of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected. Here, you are heard, safe and supported to be your best self.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.