Highstoke Media has an opening for a Project Manager to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone with experience managing a high volume of digital projects in the beauty industry, ideally in an agency setting. If you thrive under pressure and are a multitasking master, then this could be a great fit for you. Working closely with our client success, marketing, sales and production teams, you’ll help to ensure all things project-related run smoothly.
- Be the main point of contact for team members on project initiation to project closure
- Ensure clients and internal teams have an explicit understanding of project objectives, deliverables, and timelines
- Communicate with internal stakeholder groups during each stage of the project with good rapport
- Ensure project scope, resource allocation, and budgets are managed effectively
- Facilitate professional internal meetings: project scoping, project updates, and product review sessions
- Deliver timely projects that result in satisfied clients and team members
- Ability to identify risks, analyze mitigation options, and place contingencies to resolve future instances
- Participate in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions both internally and externally to create better outcomes
- Participate in the production and continuous improvement of templated design materials including presentations and creatives
- Work with other team members to develop better workflows, processes, and systems to elevate the way we project manage.
- 1-3 years experience successfully coordinating digital marketing projects; or an understanding of digital marketing and sales processes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to voice ideas while respecting others and converse with executive level stakeholders
- Ability to continually motivate, challenge and drive a team to create best-in-class projects while balancing budgets and schedules
- Ability to work under pressure within extremely tight deadlines and maintain a good sense of humor, tact, and professionalism
- Adaptability to listen, analyze, and convey new solutions to drive project performance and client satisfaction
- Experience with project management tools including Asana, Trello, Basecamp, or any other equivalent program
- Enjoys building positive relationships with others
- Avid problem solver
- Ability to work remotely from home and it’s your preference to do so
- Proficient G Suite skillset, and ability to work on both Mac OS and PC is an asset
- A university or college degree is preferred; PM-related certification is a bonus
- Have worked in an agency environment is a bonus
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world) #LI-REMOTE
- Competitive pay (compensation based on experience)
- Access to world-class training & education in advertising / marketing
- Laid back, yet professional vibe. We’re a super early stage startup!
- Be part of a team that is anticipating growth beyond 100% next year
- All expenses paid travel for company events and retreats
- Unlimited time off
If you believe you’re the right fit and you’re excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this role. We're excited to hear from you!