Services Project Management Consultant - Texas (Remote)
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Project Management Consultant on our Professional Services team in Texas (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Consultant, you will deliver projects and programs on time, within budget and to the delight of the customer. As the customer’s trusted advisor, you will work with the Project Management Office, Client Resources, Vendor Resources and C-level stakeholders on the development of a project and program implementation plan which articulates the role of Dell Technologies within the account.
• Provide a level of strategic and advisory consult to the customer, driving the business outcome
• Ensure quality service and operational performance
• Focus the customer and cross-functional teams on working together to achieve the end state solution, driving the business outcome and vision while advising the customer on risks, trends and opportunities
• Effectively allocate and manages costs and investments for technology and resources, across the program
• Inform, manage, report and practice mitigation/avoidance/acceptance of dependency and impact management via a consistent program approach and communications
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12–15 years of experience to include managing large, complex information technology projects and program implementations
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills to be able to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within Dell Technologies
• Experience in program management including planning and senior management interface and influencing
• Ability to manage daily workflow as required to meet departmental and customer requirements
• PMI certified, Experience applying Six Sigma methodology
• Advanced knowledge business/technology transformation programs such as Digital IT, Security and Workforce
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.