Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and Seattle, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About this role:
Demandbase is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager/Director of Product Marketing, Data Cloud reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing. You will drive both inbound and outbound product marketing activities for Demandbase’s Data Cloud, the premium B2B data and intelligence solution, covering the five key aspects of B2B data: firmographics, technographics, intent, account identification, and contacts.
The position requires deep functional knowledge and experience in the B2B data and/or SaaS marketing/sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging and go-to-market strategies that will resonate with our target audience.
If you have the requisite experience and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a category leader in B2B Go-to-Market, this is the role you’ve been looking for. Come help us continue to grow the most complete B2B Go-to-Market Suite, build cutting edge technology and bring your fresh ideas to market. This is a position where you can make a significant impression on the business, take on substantial projects and grow your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as the subject matter expert in all things data for sales, customer calls, and internal enablement
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for existing and new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross-functional teams
- Creating pricing and packaging for both existing and future products and services
- Delivering sales enablement programs and materials that increase win rates and decrease time to close
- Developing internal and external collateral: playbooks, data sheets, FAQs, white papers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Performing ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep the organization abreast of changing environments
- Supporting marketing activities from the messaging definition, thought leadership and collateral development
- Understanding broader data management, marketing and sales technology trends that allow for future product initiatives and insights
- Acting as a trusted advisor and visible presence that positively influences our Partner, Customer and Analyst communities
- Working with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Success and Executive Management to prioritize business needs to achieve corporate goals
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing at a data management or SaaS company
- Deep understanding of B2B data management, marketing, and sales technology competitive landscape
- SaaS product marketing, product management, or GTM experience required
- Proven ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives (examples will be requested)
- Comfortable presenting to large groups – both internally and externally
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and opportunities
- Data Management, Data Intelligence, Technographics, Intent, Account-Based Marketing, Customer Experience, or CRM experience preferred
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.