Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Please note this is a fully remote position.
Working in close co-operation with the Customers, Operations, and IT teams, the Business Intelligence Developer applies analytical and business skills to evaluate existing and identify new or enhanced systems, products, and processes, which advance business objectives. The Business Intelligence Developer also designs, manages, and executes all phases of development, including creation of ETLs, APIs, and SQL queries. This also includes the development, execution, and publishing of functional/system test plans in a multi-tiered environment.
- Create, design, publish, and maintain current APIs and ETLs for various systems
- Create, design, publish, and maintain current websites using Angular 9+
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products.
- Work with Business Intelligence team on SSMS integrations and open development projects
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical field plus 2+ years of software development experience.
- 1 year of .NET experience
- 1 year of C# experience
- 1 year of Angular 9+ experience
- Web API experience
- REST and SOAP API experience
- HTML/CSS experience
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
• A friendly and fun work environment
• Communication and training
• Great benefits package
• Employees that live in our markets are eligible for courtesy cable including free or reduced priced video, internet AND voice services
• A culture that encourages growth
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.