Systems Analyst - Senior - 9 j o
S M Software Solutions Inc
Sorry, but it’s closed
The role is going to be Systems Analyst - Senior with the Ministry of Transportation in Toronto, ON.
Please find below the job description for the position. Please send the following documents to email@example.com by : Wednesday, June 9th 11:00 am, EST if that interests you and matches your profile.
Without mandatory documents, we cannot submit a candidate.
1. Updated Resume in word format (Mandatory)
2. Expected hourly rate (Mandatory)
Job Title: RQ01366 - Systems Analyst - Senior
Work Location: Toronto ,ON
Estimated Start Date: 2021-06-21
Estimated End Date: 2021-12-09
# Business Days: 134
Extension: Probable after the initial mandate
Hours per day or Week: 7.25 hours per day
Security Level: No Clearance Required
Remote Option: This position is currently listed as "remote" due to COVID-19 related WFH direction. Once ministry staff are required to return to the office, the resource under this request will be required to work onsite as well.
Rate: No rate range provided by client – as per market rates
Candidate has to provide his/her laptop during Interview/contract duration if needed.
- Strong hands-on experience in Angular UI development/programming
- Java enterprise edition
- Spring Boot
- Work with Business Analysts / UX & UI Designer / Product Manager / Cloud Architect, base on storyboard, user stories, UI/UX artefacts, solution architecture, security requirements, data models, develop application design and technical specification document, deliver quality software products (including Minimal Viable Products and Cloud-Native Web Application products, AODA compliance) as required.
- Create object-oriented models in UML as design artefacts using tools such as Power Designer.
- Support Quality Assurance & Defect Management, including Unit Test, Test Automation, Penetration / Vulnerability Test, Load Test, AODA Test, system / user test, migration test, etc.
- Construct / enhance / renew web applications using Cloud-Native / PaaS & Java EE application models (e.g. Microservice Architecture, API-based model, Responsive Web Design, Serverless Architecture, etc), and industry-leading Open Source frameworks like Angular, React / Redux, JSON, GraphQL, Node.js, Spring Framework / Spring Boot / Spring MVC, Lombok Annotations, in addition to Java 1.8+, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, XML (DOM, SAX, XSLT), DHTML/HTML, Web Service, WebLogic / WebSphere / JBoss / TomCat / WildFly, relational, hierarchical and NoSQL databases
- Provide critical application support (incident investigation, troubleshooting, interim / long-term fixes, maintenance / incremental changes, etc) for complex production Java enterprise Applications
- Provide Method of Procedure (implementation package) document for production releases where required, and operational procedure document for production support staff as required.
- Co-ordinate system development activities and provide technical consultative support to other staff members.
- Provide knowledge transfer to ministry staff at all stages of this assignment.
- Provide post implementation support.
- 10+ year knowledge of, and experience with the following computing environments:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, IMS, etc, and SQL programming
- Operating System / Platforms: Unix (Solaris, AIX), Linux (e.g. RedHat), Windows(Server), container platforms / technologies (e.g. OpenShift / Docker), industry leading IaaS / PaaS Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure App Service)
- Web / Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, TomCat, WildFly, Microsoft IIS, etc
- 15+ year experience with Object Oriented Analysis & Design (UML – Use Case/Class Sequence/ Collaboration/State) and 3+ year experience with Micro Service Architecture model
- 3+ year experience in Angular, React / Redux, GraphQL, Node.js,Lombok Annotations, etc.
- Good understanding and exposure (3+ years) of program & service concepts, general and best practices, business processes & rules, stakeholders & relationships, service delivery models (incl. self service / digital service), private & public partnership, etc in complex and high-impact public sector (e.g. transportation safety) related licensing, registration, permit, enforcement, safety inspection, photo identification and related fraud prevention line of businesses, services, or functional areas, in relation to I&IT application software delivery
- ProvenExperience (10+ years) with all stages of automated systemimplementation in large complex high volume heterogenous systems, with online Mainframe Transactions
- Experience (15+ years) in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- 3+ year experience and knowledge in Cloud-Native application design, Agile, DevOps Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration methodologies / processes, integration of business rules engines (e.g. Oracle Process Automation OPA)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience (2+ years) working in accordance with policies and procedures of Public Sector Service in Canada.
- Working experience with toolsets and open sourcesoftware packages / frameworks that support objectoriented languages, web application, and Cloud-Native product development including:
- Configuration / Builds: Harvest (or similar), Ant, GitHub / GitLab, Maven (v3) build tools
- UML modeling tools, e.g. PowerDesigner
- Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Test Automation Framework / Tools, e.g. Selenium, JAWS, WAVE, Chrome AXE, NVDA, WC3 Validator
- Excellent problem solving, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.A team player with the ability to work with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to perform to successful completion assignments of high magnitude and complexity.