Senior .NET/CMS Developer (Remote)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Sr .NET/CMS Developer
The Sr .NET Developer will be responsible for the design and implementation of software development initiatives. This includes working with business analysts to define optimal approach to meet desired business requirements, developing agreed upon approach and working collaboratively with quality assurance team and business analysts to ensure the quality of the final product. Additional responsibilities include designing and estimating new work and documenting architecture and design.
- Work with product management and business analysts in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Compile technical documentation of software features and functionality
- Develop software deliverables that adhere to established standards and practices.
- Develop software unit tests and perform manual quality-assurance testing.
- Work closely with quality assurance team through testing cycles. This includes debugging, assistance with defect prioritization and implementation of final release.
- Analyze software application performance as needed; devise and implement optimizations.
- Maintain a current awareness of technological developments and trends as it relates to Web architecture, databases, development and tools.
- Work well in a team environment while being self-directed and motivated to complete tasks accurately and on time
- Clearly communicate problem/resolution process to leadership and fellow team members when needed.
- 4-year Computer Science degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years professional development experience
- 3+ years experience with .NET development
- 3+ years experience with front-end HTML, CSS and JS development
- 1+ years experience with Crownpeak or other CMS platforms
.NET, Crownpeak or other CMS platform, Web Programming Skills, SQL, code source control, SOAP, ReST, JQuery, AJAX, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.