JOB REQUISITIONSalesforce Software Engineer (Marketing Cloud Focus)
About Robert Half
At Robert Half, we pioneered the idea of professional staffing services nearly 70 years ago and, as the needs of businesses have evolved, so have we. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work. Robert Half has been named to Forbes' list of America's Best Employers for Diversity. Robert Half is recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE. We offer excellent benefits and remote work locations. If this sounds exciting, come join our Salesforce Team today!
About Our Team:
The engineering team works in close partnership with our business partners to help fuel growth and revenue goals for Robert Half, along with driving exceptional customer and employee experiences. Having rolled out one of the world’s 10 largest Salesforce instances, the team is responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions for our employees and customers built using the core salesforce platform, experience cloud (formerly known as Salesforce community), marketing cloud, AWS and other non-salesforce technologies. Our solutions are utilized by our Sales, Services, & Marketing teams as well as by our clients, and job seekers to automate various recruitment processes. Powered by AI and Machine Learning technologies, we automate “matchmaking” between open positions & job seekers and build various prediction models to improve process efficiencies for staffing professionals. Join our smart engineers to learn new technologies, have fun, and contribute towards taking our smart & automated solutions for staffing professionals and job seekers to the next level.
Note that these positions are for our internal IT Engineering team and not for our clients’ placement.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
- Support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script-based dynamic templates, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Contribute towards improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Work closely with everyone on the scrum teams.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in software analysis, development, engineering and support in a large corporate setting, including experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required.
- Experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL or Oracle.
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce platform knowledge in the areas of standard & custom objects, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Design System, SOQL/SOSL, validation rules, Process Builder/Cloud Flow Designer, Debugging, Test Class design.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP