Join 50-employee Software-as-a-Service FitnessTech emerging startup as their Technical Engineering Manager.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans - 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The Engineering Manager will deliver products on time and within budget at a profitable SaaS fitness-focused emerging startup.
- Deliver products on-time and within budget.
- Provide hands-on engineering leadership to a team of 10+ engineers + management: Software, QA, BI, DevOps, etc.
- Provide strategic guidance of all technology and engineering-related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize the company's future growth and profitability.
- Evaluate and evolve current application architecture, handle verification and validation of mission-critical software, and aid in decision-making aimed at developing a more seamless, scalable product.
- Oversee the hiring and management of all technology-related staff, consultants, and 3rd party vendors (engineers, data scientists, IT personnel, QA testing resource, etc.
- Implement technology solutions and development tools that may improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all Departments, and in a fashion that supports the company's KPIs, mission, and values.
- Implement information security standards/policies, including running audits and document security procedures
- Lead writing and management of software-related documentation.
- Make recommendations for product improvements, and any other innovations that could be beneficial within any/all company departments and projects, based on technological research – especially those within the ticketing and blockchain industries, explore new tools/technologies to improve development efficiency and product quality.
- Analyze and report on opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of competitive services, product and enhancement requirements, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
Successful Engineering Manager applications will have experience leading engineering teams from a hands-on perspective.
Proven track record of engineering SaaS products that have been commercially successful in the market.
Experienced building and scaling teams and processes.
- Must come from an engineering background.
Demonstrated history of achievement.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Founder + Head of Product (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs - USA, by FlexJobs.