Platform Product Management Director – Policy and Access Management
You will serve in a leadership position helping to design and evolve the Change Healthcare Intelligent Healthcare Platform (IHP). You will work with Platform team leadership, engineering, and enterprise architecture to ensure streamlined access control and governance for applications, data stewards, and stakeholders of data on the (IHP), supporting internal and external applications via the IHP Marketplace. You will be responsible for defining and driving product roadmap in alignment with the broader platform vision.
- Be the spokesperson and representative for your product area to customers, stakeholders, partners, and executives. Act as a leader within the company and serve as a product expert for designated set of products
- Define the product strategy and roadmap that support business and operational needs including business requirements (with prioritized features and corresponding business justification) and product implementation
- Define and manage support of the delivery of product updates and enhancements ensuring that all internal and external facing materials are ready for release/launch
- Manage idea generation and screening, conceptual development and testing of new product ideas/enhancements through research initiatives
- Develop product value proposition and messaging for internal and external audiences
- Run beta and pilot programs and assure user acceptance testing for all new product features and enhancements
- Lead the execution of product planning and design; market, business and functional requirement development; and drive product implementation to enable adoption, client satisfaction, compliance with regulatory, quality, and contractual obligations
- Bachelor’s Degree required; BSCS or equivalent, MSCS or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years broad and deep product management experience with a technical focus required. Experience leading cross-functional teams
- History of creating, developing, and growing platform products - ideally has been a product line manager for platform products in the past
- Background / domain knowledge in at least two of the following: distributed policy management, attribute-based access, security token services, data labeling, big data
- Must be comfortable with technology and able to earn the respect of engineers and architects – ideally, you have a technical platform architecture background
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of product management including outbound (pricing, go to market, messaging, sales enablement) and inbound product management (defining detailed use cases/epics, detailed requirements, and driving schedules)
- Thorough working knowledge and track record with lean and agile development processes
- Enterprise and large enterprise segment experience
- Experience with compliance – bonus points if this has been in the healthcare arena
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Leads from the front – leading by example and guiding with compassion
- Internalizes the importance of setting goals and measuring progress towards those goals
- Desire and drive to build and represent a team that leaders across the company hold up as a model to emulate
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.