3860 Forest Hill Irene Rd 38125 Memphis,Tennessee United States of AmericaRC380736 Project Management Analyst (Open) General
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2020
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2020
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2019
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
Job Summary: To collect and analyze routing department projects, issues, and concerns; develop alternatives to accomplish department planning objectives. To provide project communication, documentation and coordination independently or assist in a specific portion of a larger or more complex project for department processes.
Job Specific Information: Plays a dual role for the Enterprise Data Analytics organization by providing Communication and Financial Analyst direction, project leadership, and coordination of effort for business proposals, development of business plan/strategic plan and ongoing financial technical advice to leadership. Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and evaluating effective communication efforts including strategy development, technology modernization project announcements, research, writing, editing and validation. Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. May coach others in less senior positions.
• Support communications strategy, planning, and execution for a variety of large-scale, enterprise-wide programs and initiatives
• Coordinate regular internal alignment meetings and global communication avenues to strengthen relationships with opcos/regions, promote global messaging consistency, and share best practices
• Develop a variety of communication tactics for different internal channels including emails, the intranet, newsletters, talking points, Q&A, leadership materials, etc.
• Infuse brand messaging, tone, and design style into all communications
• Manage contracts and invoices for Enterprise Data Analytics organization
• Manage the overall budget and spending for the Enterprise Data Analytics organization
• Successfully lead and influence direction of management, including senior officers (within and outside of Enterprise Analytics)
• Anticipates business issues that may arise and addresses them
Abilities/Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
• Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to clearly articulate recommendations and adapt messaging to audience. Includes the ability to effectively develop a presentation based on an abstract idea with limited management input
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong design skills
• Planning and organization
• Ability to take initiative
• Confidence and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization (ICs up to Executives)
• Experience in technology development financial modeling and analysis (OpCo specific experience considered a plus)
• Able to consistently meet deadlines and self-manage through shifting priorities and demands
Domicile: This position can be domiciled anywhere in the United States.
Remote Work: The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
Relocation: Relocation assistance may be available based on business need.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in a quantitative discipline. Two years experience in project management, product development, business financial and analysis or systems design/development. Experience in use of project management/planning software. Demonstrated analytical organization and planning skills. Strong human relations, leadership, and communication skills.
Application Criteria: To be considered, please upload a copy of your current resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on Friday, June 18, 2021.
EEO Statement - FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting End Date:06-18-2021